Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Inventory of Feelings and Colors

    Adhit mentioned that his voice is deep-blue. I completely agree. Saturday night the air was extra good. It was an all-you-can-breath buffet, made moist with sea. There were fireworks in the distance, creating calculated thunder, and not a sober person populated the happy street. On the train I notched a spacious golden feeling had been unlocked in and around my stomach. I hung around, just on the outside of the feeling, gradually becoming saturated with something like stillness and joy. Misfortune is on a diet right now, but regardless of whether things seem good or bad, it's never a good idea to postpone joy.
    Sunday morning I had some dreams that were neither good nor bad, but they were vivid. I did manage to get a few pictures of the cat with bird-legs that sat outside the dining room's floor to ceiling windows, but I didn't manage to bring them back to the waking world. Outside, the concrete had been made shiny by rain, and inside my mom, Adhit, and I were drinking bright red tea out of white bowls. When I awoke I was treated to a bit of hot-breakfast, which can be preferable to cold breakfast if one has the time… After some slightly-sleep-deprived studying, I made myself some rose-hip and hibiscus tea to match the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment