Monday, September 26, 2011

Daylight Star-Scape

I have a new friend named Jack and hir animal powers match mine. He led me to a cathedral that held sacred space for daylight star-scapes - that + broken bottles, asbestos and junkies.

Sitting sipping slurpies in an iconic location we made our own postcards with whiskey-lenses. I was bragging about the other day when I found unopened cans of Jim Beam soda, when I looked down and discovered an un-opened can of Jim Beam soda. I must be part of a secret marketing campaign for Jim Beam and I can't say it bothers me. As we walked on Jack noticed two more un-opened cans of whiskey-soda, these of the "Canadian Club" persuasion. "Canadian Club" must have been trying to one up Jim Beam by copying their marketing scheme. After an educational tour of Sydney's crazies across the Harbor Bridge, we reaped the shared rewards.

Because public drinking on postcard-view bay-benches is so nostalgic for the former underage-drinkers of Sydney, Jack and I proceeded to buy and share a bottle of Passion Pop, which tasted sweet and purple.

If we didn't catch the train at some point the conductor (who sweats ink) would have forced vouchers for "Sex in the City 2" on us. So we found our way through tunnels and forests and blue to 2:00 am, which was when our adventures took refuge in the dream-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment