Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dessert

Will went to his friend's wedding and told us about his time as he, Hirshey, and I drank tequila on the recently dampened mountain.


I have been dreaming about pools as much as normal.

Will and I were lying on in the yard during a storm. I thought about being made of the same atoms as everything, feeling like I was the trees, wind, and lightning, but also feeling separate from everything. Will told me he had had a fun year hanging out with me and was sorry for the tragedy I had gone through. He told me he intended to mourn my death and not the other way around. How sweet and hard to think about. I don't want to die. I looked at the grass and cried, thinking that this moment in my life is precious and defining, and that it will eventually be completely forgotten.

After it started pouring rain we had overly-sweet "Soy Creamy" with some awful sour red wine poured on top, and bitter cocoa powder. It was a perfect flavor combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment