Friday, May 24, 2013

4/10/13 Fundraise-Zine


* Worked all day at Moon Rabbit again. Mental exhaustion from organizing so much stuff.

* Trader Joe’s after work for a six-pack for Deyla and I.
* Deyla came over and we had a great convo. I’m proud of her for what she is doing with her life, and what a selfless person and good listener she has become.
* Drove to Meow fundraising Meeting, late and at sunset, listening to “Without You My Life Would be Boring” on repeat.
* Drank the rest of mine and Deyla’s beers in a go cup and spouted my ideas. “Fundrai-Zine” “Future Estate Sale” (as in the estates of those not yet deceased) and “Selling concepts.” I also volunteered to silk-screen shirts and offer my culinary skills for a fancy dinner.
* Home, cold, dead fire, roasted vegetables and salad. A bath.
* Wrote my two year plan and sent it to grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment